Join 4 Day Advanced Predictive Astrology (Nadi Nakshatra) Workshop
16th-19th Aug 2019
Venue: Seven Seas Hotel (5-Star), Rohini,
This branch of astrology also known as Nadi Nakshatra Astrology. This is also famous with the name of “Phalit-Jyotisha” or “Sateek Jyotisha Ganana” & Accurate Predictive Astrology. This is a smart application of Vedic astrology concepts and combinations. As the name suggests this science serves as a tool to have a look of future events, which is prediction of upcoming time.
This science based on the fact that “ Combination of houses gives result ”. It works on power of Dasha’s planet as per Vimshotari Dasha Paddhati, Bhukti and Anatar Dasha’s planet.
New Event Planning Technique has been designed under the guidance of Acharya Lokesh Dhamija. We are presenting this course to you as a beautiful bouquet where each flower of this consists of an event of your life. Here we try to cover all major events of life like.
Course & Topics of Workshop –
- Basic Astrology & Astronomy Concepts.
- Marriage – Match making, Arrange marriage, Love marriage, Re-marriage & Divorce)
- Education – Education & Higher Education, Stream, Grading Success & Line of Education
- Career & Profession – Suitable Career with Job & Business. Ups & Down.
- Childbirth – Complete Tasks related with Child birth
- Litigations – Types & scale of Litigation. Arrest, Bail, Kidnapping, Home-arrest, Murder etc.
- Vehicle & Property – Complete Tasks related with Child birth
- Travel & Foreign Settlement
- Health ( Medical Astrology ) – Diagnose, Surgeries & Calculations
- Longevity – Concept as per Nadi Nakshatra
- Transits – Calculations with Dasha system & Accurate Prediction Delivery
- Horary – Accurate Prashan kundali answer.
- BTR – Birth Time Rectification
- Remedies – As per current scenario & event
- Gem stone – How to select the right one, wear it & importance as per events of life.
- Event Planning Method – Modern & Scientific Method of Remedy
During this course we provide you with live case studies & examples of Horoscope study during the workshop.